Dialup account rates have not changed since October 1995.
In order to keep rates stable please be aware of the following billing polices.
1. Monthly accounts require a credit card for automatic payment.
2. Credit card payment will be processed on the 15th of the each month.
3. Terms of service prorated to the 15 of the month, plus one full month in advance.
4. A billing reminder will be e-mailed to all monthly accounts about one week before due date.
1. ALL new accounts MUST be prepaid in order for service to be activated.
2. There is a one month minimum service fee of $20. If service is discontinued within the first month for any reason, $20 will be retained.
3. 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month account bills will be sent out 25 to 30 days before the due date.
4. Payment must be received on or before the due date.
5. Payments can be made with cash, check or credit card. Online payments are available 24/7.
6. All accounts are given a 2-day grace period for payment.
7. Overdue accounts will be put on hold until payment is recieved.
8. Accounts over thirty (30) days past due will be deleted and all user files removed.
9. There is a returned check fee of $25 should a check be returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
Various fees on computers brought to the BCI Store:
1. Install internet settings & test... $10
2. Diagnostic evaluation... $60
3. Install internet software and internet settings & test... $35
4. On-site setup... $50 plus mileage over 20 miles.
Cancellations and Refunds:
1. BCI will retain $20 on all accounts cancelled within the first month of service and retain $25 on all account cancelled before end of plan.
2. Refunds are calculated on the basis of unused service when divided into available plans. For example, a 12 month account ($189) discontinued at 10 months... the breakout would be 6 months
($99), 3 months ($55), and 1 month ($20) equaling $189 - $99 - $55 - $20 = $15 refund.
3. Cancellations are accepted via e-mail, in person, by mail from the account owner. NO PHONE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Changes to billing plan should be made before the plan ends, please contact the office BEFORE the due date and BCI will happily accommodate you.
Additonal services can be added at any time and payment is needed to activate them.
Free personal web page hosting effective 1/1/99. One time $20 setup fee applies.
If you have any questions, please contact the office. 315-689-3400 or contact BCI ... click here
Bibbens Communications Internet, Inc.
100 Route 5 West
PO Box 1350
Elbridge, NY 13060
Telephone (315) 689-3400
This page was last updated on 02-12-11